From: Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 2:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The Tongue for Neuromodulation Stimulation

Julie posted an interesting article.  There  ought to be away to train our
brains to take over for  parts that don’t work.  In meantime, PoNS  is being
tested for PD, MS, stroke, brain injury with some success as noted in her
article.

http://brainblogger.com/2013/04/07/the-tongue-a-portal-for-neuromodulation/

Ray
Rayilyn Brown