Dear CASLLers,

I am looking for a potential PhD student (to start the program in Fall 2015 or Fall 2016) who would have a solid background in genre theories, preferably, Swalesian AND RGS, and be familiar with qualitative discourse analysis methods (thematic coding, constructivist grounded theory, etc). Native or native-like proficiency in English is required. Familiarity with corpus linguistics and native-like proficiency in French and/or Russian will be considered important assets.

If you have a current MA or a former MA student who meets these criteria, please contact me (or have the student to contact me) directly.

Thank you.

Natasha
--
Natasha Artemeva