Hi Doug,

I've been using Inkshed in its original and modified forms for years. I've used it on Moodle and in class with undergraduate engineering students, in my undergraduate classes on  writing research, theory, and pedagogy, and in my graduate classes at MA and PhD level.

Recently, my PhD students and I had a chat how students' Inksheds in our class have developed since September (it's a two semester class) to become a genre of its own.

I have only heard good student feedback on Inkshedding. If we, for whatever reason, do not Inkshed for a week or so, students start telling me that they miss it. It's one of my favorite activities.

Natasha
--
Natasha Artemeva
Associate Professor