Barbara Ravelhofer reports a super new website:

Dear Friends of James Shirley,

A new website dedicated to the poet and playwright James Shirley is
available at Durham University.

http://community.dur.ac.uk/james.shirley/

It includes information on Shirley's life and works, bibliographies,
images, clips of recitals from texts by Shirley and contemporaries
such as Jonson and Chapman, and supporting material for contributors
to the Oxford Complete Works of James Shirley.

The site is under construction; over the coming weeks we will add
material from the archives of the AHRC James Shirley project.

Please contact me if you would like to contribute to this website or
post anything - such as a Call for Papers or advance notice of a
relevant event. Any suggestions are most welcome.

With all good wishes,
Barbara Ravelhofer

Prof. Barbara Ravelhofer
English Studies, Durham University