National Parkinson Foundation

From: National Parkinson Foundation
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2015 9:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A Special Valentine from NPF

          Shop    |     Donate Now

                          This Valentine's Day, go BLUE for love!

                        Whoever said that red is the color of love? At NPF, we say it is blue!

                        Have you ever wondered why our logo is a blue P? It's because blue is the color of hope, and the "P" stands for Parkinson's disease. The blue "P" ribbon is a symbol of solidarity for everyone who wants to beat this disease.

                        How can you show someone you care by going blue?

                              1. Share a Resource with a Loved One.

                              Whether you show someone you care by encouraging them to order a free Aware in Care kit or download our free smartphone app, Parkinson's Central, share the special message that you care.

                              2. Shop to Beat Parkinson's.

                              When you purchase something — like a Valentine's Day gift — through the shoptobeatpd.com website, part of what you spend is donated to NPF.

                              3. Take a Loved One to an NPF Event.

                              The best gift you can give a loved one is spending time together. Combine that with your commitment to beat Parkinson's by taking your friends and family to a Moving Day® walk or signing up for a Team Hope™ fundraiser together!

                              4. Share Your Love on Facebook.

                              When you love someone — a spouse, a parent, a child or friend — you want to shout it from the rooftops! So join the NPF Facebook page today and share what makes your loved one so special.

                              5. Need a Little Love?

                              We are here for you. Our free Helpline can talk to you about Parkinson's, help find resources near you or just provide a friendly ear whenever life gets a little overwhelming. Call us at 1-800-473-4636 or email [log in to unmask] When you're with NPF, you're never alone!

                              Thank you for all the love and support you give us and the rest of the Parkinson's community year-round. Together, we'll do Whatever It Takes to Beat Parkinson's!

                        Wishing you a Valentine's Day filled with love and laughter,

                        Your Friends at NPF

                        Privacy Policy | Contact

      Unsubscribe from receiving email, or change your email preferences.

nonprofit software