Hi Margaret. I applaud your move. I've Tweeted and posted a link to Emmie's letter on my Twitter account. I think individual letters as well as a group CASDW, and CWCA letter might be a good idea. Cheers, Theresa.

--
Theresa Hyland, MA, EdD
Director, Writing and Cross-cultural Services

Huron University College
1349 Western Rd.
London ON N6G 1H3
t 519-438-7224519-438-7224 Ext. 317
f 519-438-4338

Call(skype:+15194387224?call&origin=%7B)
Send SMS(skype:+15194387224?sms&origin=%7B)
Add to Skype(skype:+15194387224?add&origin=%7B)
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype