Theresa and Išve sent to a similar notes to the CWCA listserve saying just
this. I feel that CASLL, CASDW, and CWCA/ACCR should write separate and
joint letters.

Brian

Brian Hotson, MTS
Director, Writing Centre
Burke 115,
Saint Mary's University,
Halifax, NS B3H 3C3

Direct: 902.491.6201
Main: 902.491.6202

Notice: This communication, including any attachments, is confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. It is intended only for the person or
persons to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender by email or telephone.

On 2015-03-13, 11:19 AM, "Margaret Procter" <[log in to unmask]>