Ray, my neuro also does email;  his hospital is set up with a very
user-friendly, effective system for online communication. It is great to
know that I can contact him and I will hear back. I also  find that
having the email option makes me more likely to follow through with things
we talked about. The system is good at promoting and supporting follow
through, which is sadly lacking in the types of visits described by John.

Does anyone else have thoughts or stories about online
doctor-patient communications?

Kathleen