I like my neuro because we correspond by email; office visits  are really an
ordeal for me.    I have a device from Medtronic to  check my NT batteries.
She just prescribed  Rytary for me which I am trying.

-----Original Message-----
From: John
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 1:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: treatment that slows progression

How true Amanda. When I take Sue to the Doctor (every three months at his
suggestion!) he says, "You're looking good today Sue." And we chat about
Carbidopa-Levodopa, he refills any other rx we need, and says, "see you in 3
months"

Last month, there were 12 people in waiting room when we arrived on time,
and we simply said sorry, we can't hang around, and left. They didn't care,
and have not tried to re-schedule.

John