Rytary is not all that  new since it is carbidopa-levodopa, but in  different ratios.

I got my lowest dose last Saturday and so far cannot see improvement  in symptoms, except dyskinesias are very scarce and very mild.  No other side effects but  I haven’t taken it but a few days.  Amantadine helped for a month   until I got horrible hallucinations.

My neuro has suggested I double my dose before giving up on it.  I will do this Saturday  and report.

I have not had favorable responses to PD drugs in the 19  years  I’ve struggled with the disease, so am not a  good test case.  I think we all know we have to try drugs to find out how we respond  to them.

Rytary is supposed to reduce  “off” time  ---- well, I’ve  never been  “on”.

Good   luck

Ray
Rayilyn Brown