CONGRATULATIONS!!  I had to give up driving a couple of years ago.

-----Original Message-----
From: A Phillips
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 3:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Officials and paperwork !

I finally got my driving licence renewed today - after 14 months, several
forms filled in, two medical exams, an eye-test and a driving test., plus
spending a fortune on phone calls that were usually ignored or left on hold
for ages and didn't tell me anything helpful when answered ( "the file has
gone to our other office ").

Government clerks !   Paid  by my tax money too !
Amanda