Congrats, Amanda!

Sounds like requirements for drivers are somewhat more stringent in the UK.
In the states, it is pretty easy to drive under the radar, Even when
your driving skills leave much to be desired. The state of South Carolina
gladly renewed the license of my mother, age 88, for another 10 years--no
road test required. though the frame of her garage door was dimpled by
dents and dings– Evidence that she no longer could judge distances or the
turning radius of her car.