Amanda’s  latest blog is really helpful for understanding our differences in response to PD meds.

For example, I am taking Rytary but can’t see that it is helping my stiffness, poor balance, dysphasia, etc.   However, after 3 weeks no sides yet.

I  don’t experience “ons” or good days vs. bad days.  I don’t drive anymore, can’t  walk without pain and walker.

I had DBS  11-1/2 years ago, maybe that accounts for  my  condition of  “sameness”

I would like to know to what extent meds relieve symptoms of others.

When I first tried SInemet I thought  it was going to work  - I felt normal, but never again.

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF