From: Clay Spinuzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date: April 13, 2015 at 2:29:46 PM EDT
Subject: Two CFPs on entrepreneurship

Hi, all. Please spread widely:

I'm going to be editing two special issues on entrepreneurship communication (IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication) and the rhetoric of entrepreneurship (JBTC).

If you've been working on a piece related to entrepreneurship writ large—including not just business and technology, but also social entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship in education, open source, and open innovation platforms—please consider contacting me off-list and we'll talk. And if you know someone with an applicable project, please forward this to them!

http://spinuzzi.blogspot.com/2015/04/two-calls-for-proposals-on.html

--
Dr. Clay Spinuzzi
Department of Rhetoric and Writing

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To leave the list, send a SIGNOFF CASLL-L command to [log in to unmask] or, if you experience difficulties, write to Russ Hunt at [log in to unmask]