Please see the attached call for proposals for Inkshed 2015, which will be in Ottawa on May 28th. Terry Fallis, Writing Instructor and 2015 Stephen Leacock Memorial Medal for Humour finalist, will be our featured speaker and will talk about his own writing journey,  "An Unorthodox Journey to the Published Land."

We will be using "The Game of Writing" web site, developed at the University of Alberta, both before and during Inkshed, to revise and comment on each other's work.

Below is a brief description of the proposal requirements:

Proposals due: May 4, 2015

This year's Inkshed gives a new twist to the old practice of inkshedding: it will focus on workshopping participants' writing. To that end, we are inviting one-paragraph proposals that fit into any of the following three categories:

1. Academic writing projects such as research proposals, dissertation drafts, grant
applications, articles, book chapters, etc.
2. Creative writing projects from any genre or form such as poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction,
drama, etc.
3. Other writing projects-from old to new media, such as blogs, twitter, promotional
materials, conference proposals, etc.

See attached for more conference details.

Thanks,
Andrea

Andrea L. Williams, Ph.D.
Coordinator, WIT (Writing Instruction for TAs)
University of Toronto
15 King's College Circle, Room F206
Toronto, ON
CANADA