Dear Sally,

Congratulations! Can you give an ISBN, so that I can order it for our library? Thank you.

Christoph Cluse

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Sally-Beth MacLean
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. April 2015 04:25
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: new REED publication, Civic London to 1558

The Records of Early English Drama and its publisher, Boydell & Brewer, are pleased to announce the long-anticipated publication of Civic London to 1558, 3 volume set in the REED series, edited by Anne Lancashire, with David J. Parkinson, assistant editor. The collection includes the major surviving Corporation and guild records from 1286 to 1558, while a detailed chronological appendix adds important supplementary items from the twelfth century to 1558, as recorded in city custumals and in some 100 national and local chronicle histories (Anglo-Norman, Latin, and English).