From: REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Sally-Beth MacLean [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 April 2015 03:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: new REED publication, Civic London to 1558

The Records of Early English Drama and its publisher, Boydell &
Brewer, are pleased to announce the long-anticipated publication of
Civic London to 1558, 3 volume set in the REED series, edited by Anne
Lancashire, with David J. Parkinson, assistant editor. The collection
includes the major surviving Corporation and guild records from 1286
to 1558, while a detailed
chronological appendix adds important supplementary items from the
twelfth century to 1558, as recorded in city custumals and in some 100
national and local chronicle histories (Anglo-Norman, Latin, and
English)