Rebecca

I had intended to let you know how it works  for  me.   The thing  about PD is everyone is different in response to drugs/treatments.  PWPs   have to try things, that is why I posted your site on PIEN.

I, too, found the name curious, but I found you by googling  ARC.

I must not be too hopeful however.

From: Rebecca Lowsky
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 1:05 PM
To: Rayilyn Brown
Cc: parkinsn ; Shirley S Knox
Subject: Re: vibrating pen for micrographia

Hi Rayilyn,

I’m glad you found the link, I was just about to email it to you :)

I don’t know if it will work as well as the one being tested either, but based off of that article you sent it looks like they used our ARK pen for reference.  Much of the language is the same, high frequency vibration, etc., and curiously even named it “ARC pen."  So hopefully it will work!!

If you wouldn’t mind / have the time, I would love to hear about whether or not this works for you.  It’s a use that we hadn’t intended when my parents first invented this 10 years ago, and so if it does help, hopefully we could share that with more people.

Thank you and have a great day!
Rebecca

      Rebecca Lowsky

     ARK Therapeutic Services, Inc.
            Speech, Feeding, & Sensory
            Tools to Fit Your Special Needs
            www.ARKTherapeutic.com

      View or Request a Catalog
      Check out our Blog for therapy tips & strategies

Join our E-mail List for new product releases, sales, & therapy ideas