Thanks for the links. For what it's worth:

I find that my handwriting is most legible and easiest to perform when I
write in block capitals. Cursive and lower case have too many twists and
turns.

Drawing is easier for me than writing.

People love receiving hand-written notes, even if the handwriting's awful.

Kathleen