Nic--

In retrospect, I think I might have benefitted from a few more years of not
knowing my diagnosis!

I wish that between the time I first considered the possibility
of Parkinson's and the time my PD diagnosis was confirmed, I had paid
attention to what a diagnosis could mean in terms of insurance eligibility,
employment issues, and the like. Once you have an official diagnosis of
Parkinson's, doors can close.

Kathleen