I agree.  and,

Before diagnosis I was typing over 70 wpm.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nic Marais
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 7:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Diagnosis by keyboard

The recurring 'paradox' of the advantage of diagnosing PD as early as
possible so as to minimize 'damage', comes up again...

What damage?

What treatment in the early stages will prevent it?

I fail to see how knowing 5 years earlier that you have PD, will benefit
you.

http://newsoffice.mit.edu/2015/typing-patterns-diagnose-early-onset-parkinsons-0401

Nic 63/21