From: casll-l: Canadian Association for the Study of Language and Learning (Inkshed) <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Louise Phelps <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: May 11, 2015 4:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: a question for CASLL

Russ and all:

I wonder if you are aware of the Citation Project that has been done by Becky Howard and others to study students' citation practices and beliefs? I don't know if this has been done in any country besides the U.S. Here's the link to a website about it and related publications, I think including a textbook:

http://site.citationproject.net/?page_id=25

Louise Wetherbee Phelps
Adjunct Professor of Rhetoric and Writing, Old Dominion University
Emeritus Professor of Writing and Rhetoric, Syracuse University
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To leave the list, send a SIGNOFF CASLL-L command to [log in to unmask] or, if you experience difficulties, write to Russ Hunt at [log in to unmask]