If you are planning to come to the Inkshed conference--more information here--please go to the link below to register. We're trying to finalize numbers for food and drink, including a continental breakfast and afternoon social hour at the pub below.

To register for the conference, go to
https://media6.magma.ca/www.leverus.com/casdw/
Registration ($100 regular/$50 student) includes all food.
Note: You can also pay your Inkshed membership dues on this site.

We're planning to workshop our current writing projects, including the Statement on Writing Centres and Staffing, a Google doc that anyone can read--if you want to help write the document, email [log in to unmask] and he'll give you editing access. We think this will become an important document for those engaged in writing program administration across the country, and we hope you'll have a look at it and contribute what you can to it.

We also plan to discuss the future of Inkshed at the AGM. If you can't be there, consider sending comments to Brock MacDonald or any of the conference organizers (Roger Graves, Andrea Williams, or Deborah Tihanyi) and we'll make sure your positions are presented.

Roger Graves

--
Roger Graves
Director, Writing Across the Curriculum

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To leave the list, send a SIGNOFF CASLL-L command to [log in to unmask] or, if you experience difficulties, write to Russ Hunt at [log in to unmask]