Dear Sally-Beth,

While I am in contact with you, I take the opportunity of sending you
details about the Keele Latin and Palaeography Summer School in the hope
that you might be able to pass it on to interested parties! Please see
attached flyer.

I've been trying to get it better known in the USA and Canada, as it takes
place not long after the Leeds IMC.

If you are able to pass on, I would be very grateful, and below is a short
notice by way of explanation.

Nigel

____________

​To announce the 38th Latin and Palaeography Summer School held at Keele
University, UK. ​
The emphasis is very much on acquiring practical skills
​, and attracts several post-graduate students.​

Some *bursaries *are available.

The website is   www.eventsforce.net/lpss2015​

--
Dr Nigel Tringham