We are in the process of beginning Rytary. My husband has been on it for 8 days. He takes 3 of them at 9, 3 at 3, and 3 at 9. It's certainly more convenient.

However his confusion seems worse and his tremors and freezing seem worse. He slept all day the other day and the next day he seemed better. Again today he slept all day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

He's also having hallucinations again, which had been controlled with clozapine for the most part. Now he is having what I'm calling "hallucinations lite". They don't last long and he doesn't become obsessed.

So that's our experience so far. I have a call into the neuro to see if he should give it more of a chance.

Has anyone else tried it?

Diane, caregiver

Does anyone have a personal experience with Rytary.  my husband currently take carbadopa levopdopa 8x a day and ER version 2x a day.