I wonder if the blood /brain barrier varies in density - maybe the drugs never get to your brain.

I've got so many drugs in me at the moment my brain is probably pickled.  My urine is a weird bright orange.

For me they work nicely for a few weeks then the effectiveness fades (except the Amanta,dine which did nothing except possibly make ne throw up).

Amanda.