> I kept saying I should've patented it!

You are right to experiment in disribution of sinemet. With John, we found
that diluting the 25/100 in tonic worked well. He would sip about one pill
worth every 2hours during the day. It is a question of deciding in how much
fluid you dilute each pill. I used to put it in a little plastic bottle
with a straw and he could take it without my help. He kept to around
500mg/ldopa per day

maryse ( ex cg for JOhn)