Great work, Peter. It took until the middle of August before I was happy
sitting at a computer. The gash on my shin took a long time to heal --
as I am told gashes on shins do -- and I havn't gone beyond the
preliminaries with Eton. Its all there except the translations and that
will take a while. I'm back to London on Saturday for the launch on
Monday and then a few days in Ireland. I am REALLY home Sunday the 20th