Amanda, How dreadful that your mother had such a terrible ordeal.

I feel fortunate that my experience with lorazepam has been positive. I
take 1 mg at bedtime several times a week. With the help of that little
white pill, I fall asleep easily and sleep through the night.

As usual with PD, one size does not fit all.

Kathleen