From: A Phillips
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 11:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Anti-anxiety meds and PARKINSON'S DISEASE

It was especially upsetting for my mother as her intelligence was
unaffected - she just couldn't retrieve new memories (anything over about 10
years old was fine and she could describe a 50-year-old outing in tedious
detail) - this made people think she was senile.

I'm never going to take tranquilizers. Will just chew the furniture....