From: Trauti Boyd
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 3:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: survival rates

yes, ray - rare diseases are expensive to treat but nowhere as expensive as
here.
392 150mg capsules of tasigna (possibly enough for a 1 year treatment) are
selling for about $17,000 in germany if there is no insurance.
scroll down the page to see pricing ;)
http://www.onmeda.de/Medikament/Tasigna+150+mg|+-200+mg+Hartkapseln--wirkung+dosierung.html
sure makes you wonder!