Dr. Druker:

I just learned about the dramatic and promising results of your cancer drug for Parkinson’s patients.

My retiree teacher’s pension is under  $30,000 a  year and I can’t afford the  $120,000 yearly cost.

Could  you possibly tell me who can contact at Novartis on behalf of millions of  Parkinson disease  patients who might be helped by this drug if they could afford it?

Am I correct that you received a NIH grant to develop this drug?

I’m an ovarian cancer survivor and really appreciate what  you have done.

thank you so much.

Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF