Dr. Moussa,

I have read with great interest the recent press on the results of your
phase I trial Nilotinib for Parkinson's Disease. As the husband and
caregiver for a PWP (about 20 years), I can't begin to tell you how much
hope and expectation this gives us as well as every other member to the
"Parkinson's Community". Your research, creativity and intuition are to
be applauded.

Sir, I urge you to the greatest extent possible, to accelerate and
broaden the next phase of trials of your Nilotinib Research.

Respectfully,

Tony Adler