GREAT LETTER KATHLEEN

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathleen Cochran
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 7:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Attn: Carrie Scott (re: Nilotinib)

My letter to Carrie Scott at Novartis. I will forward to August Salgado
also.

Please feel free to use any part of it to make your own letter. Comments,
suggestions, editorial tweaking are all welcome.

Can someone check to see if this issue shows up anywhere on Facebook and
Twitter?

Kathleen

Who knows what kind of response this will get. It does feel good to do
something.