Thanks, Ray, for sharing your letter,  and for all the info you've been
providing.

The  greatest research and the most beautifully designed trials will be a
travesty if the drugs that make it through the pipeline are priced out of
reach of all but the wealthiest.

With Alzheimer's patients also poised to benefit from Nilotinib, we have
the numbers to become a huge force.

How can we make our voices heard...?

Kathleen