From: John
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 11:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: $10,000 a month for Nilotinib

Ray, I think you are jumping too far ahead in this. I am impressed with all
your contacting Doctors and people at Novartis, BUT currently the drug is
designed only for cancer patients, at some unknown dosage. What the makeup,
dosage, AND cost might be for use with PD is still a great unknown. We need
to first keep pressing somebody to begin the necessary trials so it actually
becomes an option. Then we can figure out who or what to fight over costs.

John, caregiver for Sue, PD since 2002.