From: Trauti Boyd
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: $10,000 a month for Nilotinib

i will ask at our next appointment - so far i have not received an answer to
the email i sent to my husband's neurologist.
the drug is available in canada for $3900/month. with the reduced dosage
given in the trial that should provide 3 months of off-label use.
i strongly doubt off-label use would be covered by insurance here and if it
did it probably would cost just about that much.
tier 4 - non-preferred brands - usually carries a 40% co-payment ...
trauti