*EARLY THEATRE** 18.2 (2015)*

*This issue will be mailed out to subscribers and made available to
subscribers online in December.  It is our last paper issue; starting with
19.1 (2016) ET/REED will become a digital journal only.  The Note and the
Issues in Review section are of particular interest to scholars working on
women in theatre.*

Announcement of essay prize-winners

Articles

An Acoustical Approach to the Study of the Wagons of the York Mystery
Plays:

Structure and Orientation

            *Mariana Lopez*

‘Here may we se a merveyl one’: Miracles and the Psalter in the N-Town
‘Marriage

of Mary and Joseph’

            *Frank Napolitano*

From Court to Playhouse and Back: Middleton's Appropriation of the Masque

            *Caroline Baird*

‘I will keep and character that name’: Dramatis Personae Lists in Early
Modern

Manuscript Plays

*            Matteo Pangallo          *

Note

‘We have this day, expell’d our Men the Stage’: Dating the Prologue and
Epilogue

of *The Parson’s Wedding*

          *Riki Miyoshi*

Issues in Review

*Early Modern Women Theatre Makers*

            *Contributing Editor: Elizabeth Schafer*

Introduction: Attending to Early Modern Women as Theatre Makers

            *Elizabeth Schafer *

Reproducing *Iphigenia at Aulis*

*            Alison Findlay*

Performing *The Tragedy of Mariam* and Constructing Stage History

*            Ramona Wray*

Daniel’s *Cleopatra* and Lady Anne Clifford: From a Jacobean Portrait to

Modern Performance

*            Yasmin Arshad, Helen Hackett, and Emma Whipday*

A Performance Studies Approach to  *The Tragedy of Mariam*

*            Rebecca McCutcheon*

Best wishes,
Helen

Dr H M Ostovich  <[log in to unmask]>
http://www.humanities.mcmaster.ca/~english/Faculty/Ostovich.html
Founding Editor, *Early Theatre* <http://earlytheatre.org/
<http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/earlytheatre/>>
Professor Emeritus, English and Cultural Studies
McMaster University
Hamilton ON L8S 4L9
Canada