 I was shocked recently reading about the cost of medications in the USA.
In England, we have "pre-payment certificates", which basically means you buy a
season ticket from the NHS, which then covers the cost of all prescribed medications
for the period of the certificate (not over-the-counter medicines).

For my last annual certificate I paid £108 ( think it's gone up a bit since).
Could you perhaps negotiate something similar with the insurance companies ?

After all, they get the money in advance.

Amanda Phillips