thanks so  much, Mariam, I had given up on getting help.  will show this to my neurologist  what does POS stand for?

From: Hironimus, Mariam
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2015 4:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Dory, Glenda ; Ongoco, Rebecca
Subject: FW: Employee 107237 request for drug cost

Good afternoon Ms. Brown,

Benefits Administration received your email regarding your prescription drug coverage through Silver Script.

Due to HIPPA regulations, Silver Script does not have an email address to be used by members with questions.

You can email LAUSD at [log in to unmask] and we will assist with any questions or you can use the “chat” line. When using the chat line, please let them know that you need additional time to type and they will accommodate you.

I verified with Silver Script for the medication you inquired about and found out that your copay remains at $50.00 with prior authorization. See information below from Silver Script.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Thank you,

Mariam Hironimus

Benefits Manager

Division of Risk Management and Insurance Services

333 South Beaudry Avenue, 28th Floor

Los Angeles, CA   90017

Phone: 213.241.4262

Fax: 213.241.3406

We would appreciate your feedback!

Please click below to take our new Customer Service Survey.