From: Info
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 10:21 AM
To: Rayilyn Brown
Subject: RE: Clinical Trials for Nilotinib

Hello Rayilyn,

Thank you for contacting The Michael J. Fox Foundation, unfortunately at this time the Foundation is not holding a trial using this drug. We do not have any plans to presently.

Thank you,

Dominique Myers
Administrative Assistant- Receptionist

THE MICHAEL J. FOX FOUNDATION FOR PARKINSON’S RESEARCH
Phone: 212.509.0995 Ext. 259 |Fax: 212.509.2390
The answer is in all of us — get involved in speeding a cure today
MICHAELJFOX.ORG