Good grief! I was composing an email and the dog grabbed some papers off
the table. During the ensuing chase (slo-mo, of course), my phone's
voice-to-text feature recorded my rant at the dog, and I must have pushed
"send" by mistake.

When I returned to email just now, I saw that what I had expected to expand
and edit had been sent "as is." Sheesh. I am mortified, but relieved that
my response to Dollydog was G-rated, albeit jumbled. Dolly really is, by
the way, a very good dog with an unfortunate taste for paper products.

The point I was trying to get to in the truncated email was that there seem
to be a fair number of people and corporate entities that have—or
potentially have, or would like to have—a financial interest in the success
of this drug.To the extent that this pushes the research, it should be a
good thing. But when a lot of money is at stake, things get messy. So we
have to be vigilant. Just saying.

Kathleen