Hi Natalie,

Could you include James Scott on the SOCAAR seminar mailing list? Some of these might be relevant to him.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Jeremy A. Scott, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Division of Occupational & Environmental Health
Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto
223 College St., Toronto ON Canada M5T 1R4

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Office: 1-416-978-4353