Guess I wasn't very clear. Of course we know the concept and expectation of on/off, but I don't know what those symptoms are in others. Some talk of freezing, others shaking and tremors, some with nausea, etc. Sue has almost none of those at off times (maybe a few small tremors) but just feels overall 'bad'. And drowsy.