yes, I think my neuros  confirmed what I think I posted re  patents.  I
think this came up during discussion of whether  Cleo  Roberts   Research
Center would do trial, so far no  positive response.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathleen Cochran
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2016 6:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Nilotinib

I suspect one reason so many of our neuros are watching from the sidelines
to see what happens at Georgetown is that the Georgetown doctors hold--or
are in the process of gaining--the patent for the use of Nilotinib as a
PD medication. If they hold the patent, any further studies must be
approved by them. At least it seems so to me based on what I have read. Can
anyone clarify this?