From: Nick
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 5:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: nilotinib

I' going to contact a medical lawyer and see what he thinks. Sue them
for violating 'do no harm'. Or maybe a strongly worded hold harmless
document to protect the neuro's butt.

I will also contact my primary care doc, a very nice Indian doc, to see
if she would run all the tests needed if I got a prescription (Mexico?
Canada?)

Nick