From: Nick
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 4:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Nilotinib

Hey Ray,

What kilnd of insurance you got that will only cost you $100 for 3
months of Tasigna? What strength of Tasigna?

Talked to our podiatrist today about hold harmless agreement. She said
they're not worth the paper they're written on. Any competent lawyer can
'pierce the veil'.

So, the search continues. If I could find a place to buy Tasigna, the
rest would be fairly easy.  I'm leaning towards Mexico, as I'm 1 1/2 hrs
away fromTijuana.

Nick