And I thought losing 20 pounds was the only GOOD thing I got out of having
Parkinsons!

Julie

-----Original Message-----
From: Nic Marais
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 6:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Early Weight Loss in Parkinson's disease patients may signify more
serious form of disease

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I gained weight! That's probably why I
can still perform basic functions like getting dressed, eating, and bathing
without assistance, after 21 years and 10 months. Although, the last 3
months have been tough ones... ;-))

https://nwpf.org/stay-informed/news/2016/01/early-weight-loss/

Nic 63/21