Dr. Moussa,
I understand from one of the Parkinson's email groups that Dr. Pagan is
still seeking funding for a larger trial to evaluate the potential
benefit of Nilotinib to persons with Parkinson's Disease. If this is so,
perhaps you can reach-out to the Parkinson's community for additional
funds and potential leads for additional funding.
We in the community are anxious and impatient for a new and hopefully
more beneficial treatment than those currently available. The reported
potential benefit of Nilotinib to Parkinson's patients is quite encouraging.
Respectfully,
Tony Adler, Caregiver