You know, as a christian myself, I can only say, God bless him and those
who are "religous" in mindset forget the scripture "physician heal
thyself".  They also are so hung on their dogma, they lack the compassion
necessary to call themselves Christian. I certainly agree we need to watch
the line of spiritual and moral ethics, but that doesn't mean gene therapy
is necessarily an "evil" nor playing God. The bible does refer to us as
"gods" after all and we are in his image. If our motive and resulting
actions are pure and do not cross that line, gene therapy could every bit
be, the hand of God for those who are suffering with PD and other
neuro-degenerative conditions.

Martin Stepanek
GenePool Sports Inc - Founder, Sponsor Scout
Max Freedom Team - Partnerships
www.genepoolsports.com
www.maxfreedomteam.com
705-794-7181